Thank you Elli @ Acereader! I know you tagged me… a while ago, but thank you still!
- Display the award logo
- Thank the blogger who nominated you
- Answer the questions from the blog who nominated you
- Nominate seven to ten bloggers
- Ask them seven questions
1.How many books do you own?
I think the total of both physical and ebooks is 147.
2. Have you ever borrowed a book and not returned it?
Nope, too much of a goody two shoes for that.
3. What book do you think is way too overhyped?
The Selection was just bad with the most paper-thin characters I ever read. Like, the only good thing I gave the book was how the relationship developed, but truly nothing happened in this book. Plus it was the world dystopia world-building I ever read.
4. Least favorite book of 2020 so far?
As there’s only one book I’ve given 1 star this year, it’s gotta be The Friend Scheme. It was okay for most of the book, but the last 10% was apparently dedicated to making the main character unlikable.
5. Is there a book you haven’t read yet but think is going to be a 5 star read?
Obvious guess, but The Hate U Give rarely gets below a 4 star rating, so I can’t imagine I rate it lower than 5 stars.
6. Which fictional characters would you want on your team during a zombie apocalypse?
(with how 2020 is going this could be how we’re spending Christmas..)
Elisabeth from Sorcery of Thorns for her badassery and knowledge, Vale from Switchback for her actual survival stories, and the entire cast of Librarians from Upright Women Wanted because they’re already living in a dystopian Western.
7. What’s the worst book to movie adaptation you’ve ever seen?
I’m not really one to watch adaptations, but I will say, the climax of Love, Simon with Simon’s friends got me so upset because that is not how it goes down in the book and I feel like fear of being outed overrides being lied to. If nothing else, the grudge should not have been held that long.
I’m terrified of tagging people, so consider yourself tagged and neat! Here’s some questions:
- What’s a favorite book from a genre you don’t usually enjoy?
- Last book you got rid of?
- Why did you start book blogging?
- Why do you hate your least favorite genre?
- Have you already started thinking about 2021 releases? Which book are you excited for most?
- What type of book do you most want to read? Like, describe your perfect book.
- Last book you had a hard time deciding on a rating?